Catherine Saykaly-Stevens is an author, speaker, consultant, trainer, and host. She has worked in IT for over 20 years.
Catherine is currently the owner of The Networking Web where she specializes in Audience Growth and Fan-Engagement Social Media Consulting and Training for group courses or for one-on-one consulting.
She trains authors, entrepreneurs, writers, and speakers how to how quickly and easily making a shift in your work can bring audience growth, increased fan engagement, and expedite reach & influence, resulting in more sales.
She does this with the ‘Social Media Quick Start Program’, a 10-week, step-by-step system.
She is also the co-creator of Emergency Hashtags, an Evolutionary Business Council initiative to save lives and get people to safety during an urban crisis.
She is a host of 3 LIVE online shows:
- (Evolutionary Business Council), EBC-LIVE.com (multiple host format)
- Social Media Power 3rd Hour – host
- Social Buzz U- guest host
She is an active member of both the Evolutionary Business Council and the Canadian writers’ festival ‘When Words Collide’. Most recently, she has become the Dean of Digital Media for Social Buzz U.
Sharing how to create, support, and lead communities is Catherine’s passion.
Other Interests include:
– Member of the Evolutionary Business Council (EBC)
– EBC-LIVE.com Host and Social Media Committee
– Social Buzz U Dean of Digital Media
– Social Media monthly contributor to Opal Magazine
– Committee member for When Words Collide (WWC)
– Member of the Writers Guild of Alberta
– Member of the Calgary Crime Writers
– Alumni and past board member with the Junior Chamber International (JCI) Calgary chapter
– Past Ambassador with the Calgary Chamber of Commerce
– Past Committee member for the Social Media Breakfast in Calgary @SMBYYC
– Past monthly Social Media contributor to POV eMagazine
– Past Organizer for Geek Speed Dating events for the:
… Calgary Comic and Entertainment Expo (200+ participants)
… Edmonton Comic and Entertainment Expo